This week I have made real progress on the Quaker Christmas Sampler and am almost at the half way point.
This evening I managed to attach the floral K to the book cover and am pleased with the results. It sure does brighten up the black watch tartan fabric from which the cover is made.
The DBEM is unwell and today has been a dressing gown and pajamas day. She has had a couple of these this winter. This too is a sign of progress - of sorts.
Jo of Serendipitous Stitching aka Blogger Extraordinaire, hosts a Blogger of the Week. Do pop over and check it out;-) Thank you Jo and 'kia ora from Down Under'