Friday 4 November 2016

Two out of ten isn't bad.

I have completed two of the ten panels for the Quaker Friendship book.   36 count antique white linen from stash and DMC 930 is exactly what I hoped for.  More blue than this photo would lead you to believe,  I am already mentally going through my fabric stash wondering if I have any blue silky print to finish this off.   I know there is some blue Liberty Lawn but a blue silk would be better.
Little Brother came to visit during the week and it was lovely to see him.   DBEM is feeling a little tired so we may not get up to anything energetic during the weekend.  I plan on a visit to the Library and will meet up with a friend for coffee at Little and Friday.   Strange name.   I don't know why Little or why Friday but may find out more on Sunday when we go.   Kathy is a cafe connoisseur and on our meet-ups we generally investigate a different cafe each time.
See you soon.

5 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Have a good weekend Margaret.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely start on your Friendship book. I love 930 for a blue.
If you find out the story behind the cafe name, please share. It sounds interesting.

Von said...

Love the blue panels for your Quaker Friendship book!

Pamela said...

Two out of ten is great!

Naomi Old said...

Great to see you back Margaret. Your embroidery is just lovely and I do enjoy following your blog.