Saturday 30 July 2016

Warm Tootsies

Too many chores today and not enough free time.   I did manage to finish the second sock though and the HD3QBEM laughed at me and said "you have too many".   As this pair are for a gift (I do have identical yarn to make myself a pair) I don't feel the slightest bit guilty.   But to prove myself in the right,  I lined them all up for a photograph.   Perhaps she has a point?!

One thing I do feel guilty about is that I currently have three projects on the go and I need to get them finished.   Oops, make that four!   So tonight I will sort floss for the second side of the Florentine Stitch bag and dream of the new project I will start when these are done ;-)

6 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A pair of socks for each day of the week and a spare pair (when you use the rest of that wool to make an identical pair for yourself)- seems sensible to me.

KimM said...

Lol....your post made me chuckle.
xxx

krayolakris said...

Never too many! They're beautiful!

Kristen said...

That is an enviable sock wardrobe, Margaret.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree with Mary! You need spare socks for if your feet get wet too.

Pamela said...

Very nice collection of socks! Mine aren't so pretty. You are so good to finish what you start before moving on. I started two new things this week, and didn't finish anything.