Monday 11 January 2016

Brain exercises pour moi

Last year I heard about MOOCs.   Have you every heard of them?   Massive Open Online Courses.

Brilliant idea these, so I have been quietly investigating and despite being time-poor I have enrolled in a four week course on nutrition.  It starts today!   But Sister-In-Law, Niece and great Niece Number 1 are visiting until Wednesday so my brain exercises will be delayed.
Until Friday mind you, as Thursday night is dedicated to watching the Downton Abbey Christmas Special =  Finale.   More important than any MOOC is knowing whether or not Edith will find happiness!!

2 comments:

KimM said...

Oh my - I think I need some exercises, too....not only for my mind, but body - HA! At least I get a lot of arm movement when I stitch ;0)...now off to stream Downton Abbey, Season 6, Episode 2....
xxx

Shebafudge said...

Good for you! I do quite a few of the futurelearn courses which are great - very well written (generally), fun and interesting...free too!