Thursday 18 February 2010

Winter Exchange arrived

Today the postman brought me a box. Does this bag give you a hint where it came from?


And inside were all these goodies; a tulip in a pot, a bag of fancy toothpicks with little flags on the ends of a Dutch boy and girl kissing, a sheet of stickers, a notebook, a packet of licorice Dutch clogs ( and little 'bro if you are reading this I am going to eat these myself even though I know you love them ha ha!) and a fantastic needle roll stitched by Ina of Crazy Exchange.


Today it is around 98% humidity and even at nearly 9pm it is still well over 20 degrees celsius so it is great to have a cool breeze from Holland. Didn't Ina send a wonderful exchange? I love it.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a lovely exchange! Enjoy all your goodies!

Melissa said...

That is a lovely exchange!

I hope the weather cools off some soon!

Maggie said...

What a great exchange! Enjoy all your lovely goodies1

I'll sned you some of our cooler weather if you like, we had snow again yesterday, i can't remember when we last had so many snow days!!