Friday 5 December 2008

Christmas Exchanges

Taija (Crazy Exchange) and I did a Christmas Exchange. It was fun deciding what to put in the package. Here's what I sent. My mother knitted the cardigan for Taija's little boy and we put All Blacks boots with it so he's now a real New Zealander! Raspberry Tim Tam chocolate biscuits, Jelly Beans, a cross stitch kit and 'the box'. I've already described the "Merry Christmas" box here. Then yesterday the mail man handed me a return package from Taija. Bless her heart she went to such a lot of trouble to make it a Finnish package - I LOVE it! There were two Christmas Ornaments which have gone on my tree immediately,

a finnish hand towel, cross stitch kits, wool and Finnish chocolate and licorice.
Many many thanks Taija for your great generosity. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great exchange gifts both given and received! That knitted cardigan is adorable