Monday 1 December 2008

Christmas Ornament received

Saturday the mail man brought me a fat package from Nicky - my partner in the HOE Exchange

Inside were Christmas goodies, some threads and fabric for my stash cupboard, a very tempting "spa" pack and a beautifully stitched, fat, needle roll. It is done in rich Christmas colours and several speciality stitches so took a close up shot to show you.

Isn't it great.

As I was decorating my Christmas Tree on Saturday I had to place my new needle roll prominently and here it is in pride of place with a Kiwi Santa!

2 comments:

staci said...

What a wonderful exchange! Your new ornament looks wonderful on your tree, enjoy!

Nic said...

I'm so glad you like your ornament, it was fun putting the package together.

I hope you have a lovely holiday season!